EPP maintenance release 3.3.2

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:37:12 +0000

Dear subscribers

Today, we have upgrade our EPP service on both sandbox and production to version 3.3.2

This is a small maintenance release correcting the following issues:

· Showing wrong XSD version in greeting and responses

· Domain creation fails if client transaction id (clTRID) is empty

Should you experience any kind of issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.