EPP service restored

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:40:33 +0000

The timeout issue has now been resolved and our EPP service has been restored. No rollback was performed.

The issue affected domain create and renew commands only and occurred between 10:18.12 CET and 12:20:35 CET.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue caused.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.