Self-service maintenance release 4.24.1

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:38:47 +0000

Today, we have upgrade our self-service portal to version 4.24.1

This is a small maintenance release correcting an error related to proper handling of VAT exemption for non-Danish registrants.

Should you experience any kind of issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.