NemID problems on self service portal

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:24:28 +0000

We are currently experiencing communication issues between our self service portal and Nets reading NemID certificate validation.

This means Danish customer are currently not able to complete mandatory identification checks using NemID.

We are investigating this issue.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.