RE: NemID problems on self service portal

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:05:40 +0000

The communication issue has now been resolved and NemID functionality restored.

--
We are currently experiencing communication issues between our self service portal and Nets reading NemID certificate validation.
This means Danish customer are currently not able to complete mandatory identification checks using NemID.