EPP maintenance release 3.3.3

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 07:40:33 +0000

Dear subscribers

We have upgraded our EPP service on both sandbox and production to version 3.3.3

This is a small maintenance release correcting the following issues:

· Some response elements did not reflect the proper namespace version. This has now been corrected to current production version dkhm-2.6 in all relevant elements

· Internal testing had revealed corner cases, where domain renew didn't work as expected - a scenario we haven't yet experience in production. This has now been fixed as well.

Should you experience any kind of issues with this upgrade, please do not hesitate to get in touch at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.