Notice of upcoming changes to daily notification emails

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 12:58:11 +0000

Dear subscribers,

Due to upcoming upgrades to our our messaging services, a number of day notification emails will change. The emails affected are identified by to following subjects:

· Skift af betaler / New billing-c

· Aktiv DNS / Active DNS

· Skift af betalingsperiode / New payment period

· Suspenderet/Suspended [domain]

The change consists of these emails being split into single language-only (Danish or English) based on the recipient preferred language setting in our systems. Previously, both Danish and English text was included in the same email.

This change will be deployed into production on January 15th, 2020.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.