Payment provider instability issues

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 10:32:19 +0000

Dear subscribers

Our payment provider QuickPay is currently experiencing instability issues, which may affect customers attempting to complete payments on our self service portal.

Wil provide an update once this issue is reported fixed.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.