Registrar Portal minor release 2.6.0

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 22:54:23 +0000

Today, we have upgraded our Registrar Portal to version 2.6.0 containing a number of bug fixes and improvements:

  * Introduction of content security policy in webpages,
  * Problem displaying invoice documents.
  * Correction to domain renew operations,

Should you experience any issues regarding this upgrade, please let us know at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

T his is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.