DK Hostmaster self-service portal maintenance release 4.24.4

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:29:13 +0000

Dear subscribers

We have today upgraded our self-service portal to version 4.24.4

This is a small maintenance release correcting the following issues:

  * Correction related to Nem-ID validation during domain transfer
  * Correction related to VAT calculation of domain transfer fee
  * Correction to payment handling and registrant notifications related to domain transfer

Should you experience any kind of issues with this upgrade, please do not hesitate to get in touch at tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:tech_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]

www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.q