End-user self-service platform updated to version 4.25.0

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:26:27 +0000

Dear subscribers,

We have released a minor feature update to our end-user self-service platform.

The release contains an improvement to the feature and user experience for merging users.

Prior to change, the process required an exchange of a special token. After some analysis we decided that the extra authorization measure was overkill and have simplified and improved the user-experience for this feature, by removing the token exchange.

The merge of users still requires authentication and authorization and an exact match of data, all measures, which prohibit misuse.

Have a nice weekend,

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D5EE42.777387D0]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>