ID checks - possible short-term interruptions 9 hours from 8 pm (CEST), March 18

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 08:37:07 +0000

Dear subscribers

ID checks might be affected by a few short-term interruptions between 8 pm (CEST) Wednesday, March 18 and 5 am (CEST) Thursday, March 19 due to maintenance in the CPR system.

This means that ID check of newly created domain names may be affected in the mentioned time period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant
DK Hostmaster A/S