DSU service unavailable

From: Lasse Brandt Thomsen <lbt_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 05:41:27 +0000

The DSU service is currently unavailable and we are investigating the issue.
We will send the next update at 9:00 CEST.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Lasse Brandt Thomsen
IT-konsulent / IT Consultant

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]
DK Hostmaster A/S • Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. sal • 2300 København S
+45 3364 6060 • +45 3364 6075 • lbt_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:lbt_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.