DK Hostmaster switches to algorithm 13

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 07:58:36 +0000

Dear subscribers

From June 15th, DK Hostmaster implements the DNSSEC algorithm 13 for signing the .dk zone. So far, we have used algorithm 8.

The change from algorithm 8 to algorithm 13 in our systems is expected to take 10 days.

During this period, we reduce the frequency of updates in the .dk zone from 2 minutes to 10 minutes.
Therefore, you will experience a slight delay compared to normal from when you create a .dk domain name until it is active in the .dk zone.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant
DK Hostmaster A/S