Administrative systems unavailable

From: Lasse Brandt Thomsen <lbt_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:11:37 +0000

DK Hostmasters administrative systems was due to an error unavailable from approx. 11:27 to 12:32 CEST today 5. June 2020

We will send a post mortem with more information next week.

We are very sorry for the late announcement and any inconveniences related to this.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Lasse Brandt Thomsen
IT-konsulent / IT Consultant

[cid:image001.png_at_01D218CA.70698670]
DK Hostmaster A/S • Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. sal • 2300 København S
+45 3364 6060 • +45 3364 6075 • lbt_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:lbt_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/>

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.