ID checks - scheduled maintenance 8 hours from 9 pm (CEST), August 29

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:44:06 +0000

Dear subscribers

Due to scheduled maintenance in the CPR system, ID checks will be disabled between 9 pm (CEST) Saturday, August 29 and 5 am (CEST) Sunday, August 30.

This means that ID check of newly created domain names will be affected in the mentioned time period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant