Update to the DKHM RFC for change of nameservers, revision 1.1

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 13:53:02 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

Our DKHM RFC on change of nameserver has been update to revision. The update is a minor clarification on the deletion of DSRECORs as part of the change operations.

This is a small part of the improvements we are making to our DNSSEC implementation, more will follow. The RFC is available on GitHub at:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-AuthInfo

Your feedback would be most welcome.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D68D0A.9ECF8D80]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>