Announcing DKHM RFCs for waiting list handling and prepaid

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 09:31:09 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

I have published 2 new DKHM RFCs:

  * One on the new procedure for waiting list: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Waiting_list, the description have been out in the open previously, so a proper RFC writeup was missing
  * Another one on the Prepaid account: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Prepaid

The DKHM RFC on Domain deletion (https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Delete-Domain), has as been updated with a section on restoration, this ability to restore is also included in the DKHM RFC on prepaid.

We have currently outlined the use of the EPP proposed standard for this based on RFC:3915 and expected to be extended further based on: RFC:8748, so your feedback on restoration would be most welcome.

  * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8748
  * https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3915

The DKHM RFC on Prepaid is also based on the Verisign extension for balance mapping (https://www.verisign.com/assets/epp-sdk/verisign_epp-extension_balance_v01.html), we have looked at some of all the examples provided to us, currently the Verisign solution seems like the most elaborate, feedback is this area is also most welcome.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D69009.2DDB9900]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>