ID checks - possible short-term interruptions between 8 am and 7 pm (CEST) Sunday, October 4

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:56:34 +0000

Dear subscribers

ID checks might be affected by a few short-term interruptions between 8 am and 7 pm (CEST) Sunday, October 4 due to maintenance (Disaster Recovery test) in the CPR system.

This means that ID check of newly created domain names may be affected in the mentioned time period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant
DK Hostmaster A/S