Update of our EPP sandbox/test environment to release 4.0.0 beta 3

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 15:38:42 +0000

Dear EPP Users,
We have updated the EPP sandbox/test environment to release 4.0.0 beta 3 of our EPP service, which supports change of name servers using AuthInfo.

The AuthInfo use will for registrars be superseded by the new registrar model for a majority of use-cases. The improvements of the process for changing name servers do benefit non-registrars and users under registrant management, where the authorization process is more lean with the use of AuthInfo compared to the existing process.

The change introduces a new addition to the info domain command for exposing the AuthInfo token, which requires an update to version 3.1 of our XSD. Please refer to the referenced documentation for more details.

The current service specification (version 3.8) is available at, is expected updated shortly, until then the DKHM RFC proposal is the providing the necessary documentation:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-AuthInfo
  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification
The XSD definition (3.1) is available at:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-xsd-files

An overview of the DK Hostmaster EPP environment can be seen here:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/wiki

An overview of the complete DK Hostmaster sandbox/test environment can be seen here:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification/wiki

Next update of the sandbox/test environment is planned to be 15th of October the latest. Which will include:

  * Support for the prepaid account. The concept is described here: https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/en/node/822 and the DKHM RFC is available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Prepaid

  * Automatic renewal/expiration. The DKHM RFC is available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-AutoRenew

  * The new process for handling domain names offered from our waiting list service so these can be registered via the normal channels. DKHM RFC available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Waiting_list

The XSD files are available at: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-xsd-files, they are still in draft, but can be downloaded from the available branch 3.2-candidate, which will eventually become version 3.2, when released.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D69750.89CE39E0]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>