ID checks - extraordinary technical service window between 9 am and 1 pm (CEST) Friday, October 9

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 13:42:38 +0000

Dear subscribers

Due to an extraordinary technical service window in the CPR system, ID checks will be disabled between 9 am and 1 pm (CEST) Friday, October 9, 2020.

This means that ID check of newly created domain names will be affected in the mentioned time period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant