ID checks - scheduled maintenance 4 hours from 10 pm (CEST), October 17

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:49:29 +0000

Dear subscribers

Due to scheduled maintenance in the CPR system, ID checks will be disabled between 10 pm (CEST) Saturday, October 17 and 2 am (CEST) Sunday, October 18.

This means that ID check of newly created domain names will be affected in the mentioned time period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant