DK Hostmaster EPP sandbox/test environment updated to release 4.0.0-beta-5

From: Nikolaj Ravn Hansen <nrh_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 15:06:44 +0000

Today, we have updated our EPP sandbox/test to release 4.0.0-beta-5 containing the previously announced features:

  * Support for the prepaid account. The concept is described here: https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/en/node/822 and the DKHM RFC is available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Prepaid
  * Automatic renewal/expiration. The DKHM RFC is available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-AutoRenew

Please note that the dkhm xsd is upgraded to version 4.0 which is available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-xsd-files/blob/master/dkhm-4.0.xsd

The announced changes related to the new process for handling domain names offered from our waiting list service so these can be registered via the normal channels will be made available no later that Monday, November 2nd 2020. DKHM RFC available here: https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/DKHM-RFC-Waiting_list

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Nikolaj Ravn Hansen
Udviklingschef / Head of Development

[cid:image001.png_at_01D6A314.4E4E0E20]

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.