ID checks - extraordinary technical service window between 4 pm and midnight (CEST) Tuesday, October 20

From: Niels Haarbo <haarbo_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 07:20:54 +0000

Dear subscribers

Due to an extraordinary technical service window in the NemID system, ID checks and logins using NemID will be disabled between 4 pm and midnight (CEST) Tuesday, October 20, 2020.

This means that ID check of newly created domain names will be affected in the mentioned time period.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers.

Best regards

Niels Haarbo
Senior Consultant