Announcing update to REDEL 2/2 email

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 10:19:05 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We have updated the contents of email receipt for redelegation / change of nameservers also known as REDEL 2/2. We know that some of our users are consuming and parsing this email automatically, hence the heads up of the change.

We have scheduled to update the email in production two weeks from today on the 3rd. of November 2020.

The overall text has been rearranged a bit to match our other email templates and the email address of the zone-contact has been removed.

Please see the attached examples in Danish and English of the newly formatted email.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D6A6D8.C723FEA0]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>