EPP test/sandbox has been updated to version 4.0.0 beta 16

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:35:38 +0000

Dear subscribers,

We have update our EPP sandbox/test environment to version 4.0.0 beta 16.

This is that same release we are currently running our business tests and UAT on, so it might contain bugs, which have not been uncovered by the testing procedures.

This release contains several bug fixes and feature additions and improvements, to highlight some important ones:

  * The used XSD is updated to version 4.3
  * The dkhm:management extension support introduced with 4.3 has been added
  * Update of users has been improved
  * Transfer of domain name (change of registrar) has had several improvements
  * A lot of bugs has been fixed addressing issues introduced with the implementation of handling of the registrant management

Please let us know if you experience any issues with this release.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D7304F.C54A00B0]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>