Updates to DK Hostmaster sandbox environment

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 13:46:25 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We have updated the following services in the sandbox environment

  * EPP from version 4.0.0 beta 16 to 4.0.0 beta 18
  * RP (registrar portal) from version 2.6.0 to 3.0.0 beta 29

We experienced an issue with certain domain status did not update, this due to an issue with the simulator, which emulates some of the processed which interact with our finance system etc. did not respond as expected.

The issue have been addressed now.

The EPP update addresses some bugs uncovered by our testing efforts. The RP update is a major leap and contains the new features related to the upcoming release.

Do note the sandbox is somewhat limited in regard to financial capabilities since we do not have a full finance system on the sandbox environment, we would love to extend our emulation capabilities in this area, but for now it is quite limited.

Please let us know if you experience other unforeseen issues in the sandbox environment.

You can always get an overview of the overall sandbox environment in the wiki related to the Sandbox Environment Specification:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification/wiki

Also separate pages for EPP and RP (the registrar portal) are available:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification/wiki
  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/rp-service-specification/wiki

Some of you have contacted us and reported issues with the sandbox, we will see to responding to you directly so we get all your questions answered properly.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D73D0D.4DEFA860]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>