Major update to our sandbox environment

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 14:23:11 +0000

Dear subscribers,

Our sandbox environment has now been updated and we have made some configuration adjustments.

This should address quite a few of the issues, which have been observed in the registrar portal (RP).

We are aware that our sandbox environment is very limited, we have started documenting the most significant issues, the documentation is available here:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification

We plan to address the issues, either by:

- Extending the available components in the sandbox environment
- Emulating components, which cannot be made available
- Simulating interaction with parties without access to the environment

The update consists of:

- The domain application processor has been updated to version 5.0.0 beta 14
- ECDS has been updated to version 0.32.0
- PAPI has been updated to version 2.0.0 beta 18
- The simulator has been updated to version 0.24.0
- The registrar portal (RP) has been updated to version 3.0.0 beta 36

You can find the current component configuration of the sandbox environment in it's wiki:

- https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification/wiki

The specific service wikis also contain this information limited per service.

Please let us now if you experience any issues with the sandbox or run into limitations we have not yet documented.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D74D92.ED22BE00]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>