EPP Service in sandbox updated to version 4.0.0 beta 22

From: Jonas Brømsø <jonasbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 13:22:11 +0000

Dear Subscribers,

We have seen a lot of use of our sandbox environment recently, which is very good.

We have observed some issues with the use of the orderConfirmationToken for domain applications in EPP, which demonstrated an anti-pattern in our implementation.

The token is specified to be an EPOCH based timestamp. This allows for some interpretation in that sense that we have observed orderConfirmationTokens specifying both milliseconds and nanoseconds.

We have now adjusted the requirement to be based on POSIX/UNIX, so the EPOCH is expected to be in seconds and e allow for the timestamp to be up to 24 hours into the future.

This new implementation has been deployed to our sandbox environment with release 4.0.0 beta 22 of our EPP service.

The EPP service specification has also been updated:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/epp-service-specification

For more information on the sandbox environment, please see the sandbox environment specification:

  * https://github.com/DK-Hostmaster/sandbox-environment-specification

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Brømsø
Product Manager

[cid:image001.png_at_01D757C1.CF87D810]

DK Hostmaster A/S, Ørestads Boulevard 108, 11. Sal, DK-2300 København S

+45 3364 6060 • +45 3154 6056 • jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk<mailto:jbn_at_dk-hostmaster.dk> • www.dk-hostmaster.dk<http://www.dk-hostmaster.dk>